Create Account » Login Support

Hive
IQ

Instant insight into your brand, competitors, or industry

Request a Demo »

Hard questions, easy answers - with the world’s social data at your fingertips.

Is your new campaign resonating with women in North America?
How can you reach your competitors' customers?
What content is driving acquisition of male fans?
24% of your competitor’s followers already interact with you. The other 76% are mainly female, in North America, and like The Bachelor, Taylor Swift, and Zac Efron.
Videos posted on Instagram acquire male fans 10x more effectively
than other networks and other types of content.
Acquired 5,923 new male fans
Engaged 15% of all male fans
Shared 639 times by male fans

Brands of all shapes and sizes use Hive to better understand their customers, competitors, and industries

Sometimes you need more than hard data. Our team is here to help.

Ask us about our custom reporting solutions, or schedule a demo of Hive IQ